According to a PBS spokesman, radical Muslims approached Ayyad to convert him to Islam. After a prescribed amount of time, if that person does not convert, he or she can be executed. This appears to be what happened to Ayyad.
- AnnouncementsAround 1000 children celebrate the Children’s Bible Day
- AnnouncementsThe Roar and the Butterfly
- Featured NewsPBS Puts on an Easter Play
- Featured NewsDrama Workshop in Ramallah
- Featured NewsPuppet Show in Ni’leen
- Featured NewsYouth in Jerusalem
- Featured NewsPBS Signs Agreement with Ministry of Education
- AnnouncementsA Christmas Greeting from the Palestinian Bible Society Family
- MediaBarek Biladi
- AnnouncementsSecond edition of “Jerusalem joins us together” magazine published!