The Rock Centre in Ramallah sponsored an open day for disabled children with the involvement of their mothers. The program brought together both mothers and children in joint activities, and in this picture, the mothers prepared lunch while they talked about their different challenges in raising a child with special needs.
- AnnouncementsThe Roar and the Butterfly
- Featured NewsPBS Puts on an Easter Play
- Featured NewsDrama Workshop in Ramallah
- Featured NewsPuppet Show in Ni’leen
- Featured NewsYouth in Jerusalem
- AnnouncementsPBS Signs Agreement with Ministry of Education
- AnnouncementsA Christmas Greeting from the Palestinian Bible Society Family
- MediaBarek Biladi
- AnnouncementsSecond edition of “Jerusalem joins us together” magazine published!
- Announcements“Bless my Homeland”: Bible Society produces new song!