A team from PBS did a puppet show at the primary school in the town of Ni’leen in the West Bank. Over 150 students, plus teachers and school administrators attended the show. The show’s purpose was to teach children about 1) humanity: that we should treat each other with respect regardless of our difference. 2) Keeping the environment clean: it taught children that it is their responsibility to keep their homes, schools and community clean.
- AnnouncementsThe Roar and the Butterfly
- Featured NewsPBS Puts on an Easter Play
- Featured NewsDrama Workshop in Ramallah
- Featured NewsYouth in Jerusalem
- AnnouncementsPBS Signs Agreement with Ministry of Education
- AnnouncementsA Christmas Greeting from the Palestinian Bible Society Family
- MediaBarek Biladi
- AnnouncementsSecond edition of “Jerusalem joins us together” magazine published!
- Announcements“Bless my Homeland”: Bible Society produces new song!
- AnnouncementsPBS Distributes 350 Children Bibles at the Annual Children Journey to Bethlehem Event