1) The Teacher’s Bookshop:
Established around the year 2000, the bookshop stands in the heart of this city as the only Christian bookshop in town. Serving about 600 Christians, it provides them with Bibles and other Christian literature.
2) Community Development Program:
Up until 2002, the community development projects in the Gaza strip had been one of our major successes. However, since October 2007 the work has been halted there, and PBS’ qualified staff are now instead covering parts of the West Bank (Nablus and Ramallah) in order to empower communities there.
Some of the major activities taking place under their direction in the city of Nablus are:
- A workshop for children entitled: “The Right Of Children Project”
- A workshop to train people in sign language
- An extensive course in Graphic Design and Web Design
- Excursions and trips to biblical sites
- Lectures in the universities
- Medical days for the poor.
- Touches of Mercy.
- Gaza Relief.
- Child of Bethlehem.
- Proclaim it.
- Father Abraham.
If you would like to receive information about any of these projects, kindly contact us.